Following the success of the first class of FOA’s international program REACH (Remove and Eradicate Antisemitism & Cyber Hate), we would like to invite you to participate in our new and improved program- REACH 2.
Our international online learning program empowers individuals and communities to stop online hate speech, and make our social media platforms hate-free!
Our FREE, 8 weeks program includes:
- Live, practical hands-on training => Participants will learn how to monitor hate speech and get it taken off social media platforms.
- Mentoring throughout the program.
- Lectures with keynote speakers => Monthly webinars will provide participants with insights into different aspects of hate speech,
alongside ways to approach it.
- International networking and community-building.
Combining theory and practice will best equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to monitor and report cyber hate.
Sign up now to take advantage of this unique opportunity!
Questions and Answers
- When does REACH 2 start?
The program starts on May 3rd (2021)
- How long is the program?
REACH is an 8 weeks program that you can combine with study or work.
- How many hours a week will I need to dedicate to REACH?
REACH only requires two hours for training and volunteering each week.
- Where is REACH?
REACH is an online program and can be easily accessed by anyone with a computer and an internet connection.
- Who can sign up?
REACH is for anyone with basic English knowledge, internet connection and motivation to make our social media platforms HATE-FREE. If you would like to be part of a community that works toward eradicating online hate, your place is with us!
Reach May-June 2021
Jonathan Dublin / Mentor
Jonathan is a pre-med student and an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) expert. He is also the head of our Telegram monitoring group.
Barak Aharon / Mentor
Barak is an expert in business intelligence and OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence). He is also the head of our monitoring team.