A unique training program empowering individuals and communities to combat online Antisemitism and Cyberhate, and help make our social media platforms hate-free!
We thank the 130 international participants of five past REACH cycles (2021-2022) and look forward to welcoming new Swiss volunteers for an exclusive program in 2023!
This hybrid online/offline program will include:
- Live, practical hands-on training => Participants will learn how to identify, monitor, and report hate speech on the most popular social media platforms.
- Mentoring throughout the program.
- A lecture with a keynote Speaker
- Networking and community-building.
Combining theory and practice will best equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to monitor and report antisemitism on social media.
- How many hours a week will I need to dedicate to REACH?
REACH only requires two hours of training and volunteering each week, so it can easily be combined with study or work.
- Where is REACH?
REACH is an online program and can be easily accessed by anyone with a computer/smart device and an internet connection.
- Who can sign up?
REACH is for anyone with basic English knowledge, internet connection, and motivation to help make our social media platforms HATE-FREE. If YOU would like to be part of a community that combats cyberhate, your place is with us! Our next REACH program is meant for SWISS volunteers and would focus on monitoring online antisemitism in Switzerland.
- When will REACH CH start?
REACH CH is planned for the first quarter of 2023. For more information, subscribe to our newsletter, or email [email protected]